Thursday, February 25, 2010

Perception

Sometimes when you telling sorrows to you friends, there is an urge persuading you to tell more and more than what you should tell to a friend. But what happen if both don't get a same particular theory? The friend might blaming you about.... why you so immature? why you so realistic? why you so busy body?
I realized that I don't need a guy.. My friend suddenly threw me a sentences which is... 'You have a rational mind as like me..'
Then I realized that what to do with a guy?? I noticed that I could do every single thing without a guy.
But not without my dear FRIENDS!
My friends suddenly comes out an idea about lets gather money to buy a house for us who can't find a man! lol~ Its funny! Don't you think? anyone interesting to share? joking only^^
I do wish y'all will find the right person!
Know why I say like this? Because yesterday I watched Valentine's Day! Nice movie =)
Today suppose going out to farewell with my TP gang but sadly something unhappy stuff happened. Just feel so sorry to hear about that from Quan. I'll be right there for you Quan, everything gonna be okie my dear. I know how you feeling, cause I had experience something much more worst. Family and friends always your best supporter!! Bless you.. <3

End

No comments: