Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Part VI & VII & VIII

Day 6 (年初六), my TP gang planed to gamble at Evon house. Before going there we went to every friends house take ang pau.. =D afterward ciu and me have our 2 person reunion dinner. LOL. See our first time order dishes ler~~ But end up we couldn't finish it.
Day 7 (年初七), I got to start working on that day. But guess what?? I receive this from my friend! How sweet huh? But don't waste money on that next time, I'm not kind of fairy tale believer.. anyway, thanks alot!!
Day 8(年初八), normally those Hokkien ppl will Bai Tin Gong on that day. So after work I went to my uncle house busy body again. Long time never join that due to some reasons in the pass few years because Bai Tin Gong usually will only start at 12am so afterward will have supper and chit chating session and last time when I was still schooling couldn't stay up late so didn't join.
I want this pineapple to make more 'ong'~~
See got so many food~~ Now inside my stomach ^^
Before 12am, ppl play fireworks, put up Kong Ming Lanterns to send wishes up to heaven. My wishes on that yellow one!! haha!! Fly up high~~~~higher and higher~~

This is awesome!! Non stop playing fireworks everywhere!!
That's all for my Chinese New Year celebration! And now have to start working and colleging.. =.= Back to assignment and all that...

End

No comments: