Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Part V

Day 5 (年初五), Melacca day trip. My sister suddenly decided one day trip at Melacca. So, I just tag along since I don't have to pay but just follow them and sometimes take care of my niece. I thought I was recovered but just having sore-throat. So, I didn't bother much and just join them. Who know half way on walking in the Zoo my head aching like shit! I hate that feeling.. Luckily my pictures still look good afterall..^^
Doffy..FIFI~
Melayan Raub..Last time when I was young they used to be freaking huge like dinosaur.
Love this picture! She just looks so natural and innocent..In fact she's NOT..


Headache~~~~~~~
Sunny day.. Got sun tan again...
Lighting on the street. Very nice but very pack never been to Melacca which is so crowded..
The pedicap are so nice! Got lights decoration summore~
Melacca River? I think so..
Historical castle???
Like this...=)
Yeng sissy..

End

No comments: