Friday, February 5, 2010

My First Shooting

You might doubting who is this girl.. I know y'all must murmuring the other-side 'doesn't-looks-like-you..' ^^ fine..I'm agree too! Cause I seldom put make up like this over+over thick! I was like bride let ppl design my hair style make up for me! After I've done my photo shooting and come out to join my friends they all like Walau~~~ ehhh!! I know I'm over make up la! don't la like act like that!! Especially Susu Quan, she was like stoning there looking at my face makes me so damn paiseh you know! Or maybe some of you would notice suddenly...Emmm, Xiyun/Yao quite leng lui oso mar~~~ hahahaahahahhahaha!! self-obsess only!
Susu Quan with me! She's pretty AS LIKE ME on that day! cause she wearing formal+3 1/2 inch heels!! Know how tall is she????
Camwhore session, I love this pic afterall the camwhore session! =)
From here you can see before and after.
This is 'after' of both of us! LOL! Susu quan must whack me kao kao!!
But afterall, the effect comes out really good! 30% is because of ME, 30% because of Photoshop, 20% because of Elemente cosmetics & artist, 10% because of the cameraman (he's very cool, I'm scare of him.) So..Any comment?? I mean this pic.. Some says like Ah Sa, you know..Twins? Some says like singer? Some says like 16years old? Some says like my Sis&mom? Some says like 30+years old? I donno, I only know..This is me..Know how lucky am I? Actually that day were organizing an cosmetics event on my company centre(E-excel) and they have lucky draw session. Know what? I'm that freaking lucky got some gift cost RM120 Elemente cosmetics cause they drew my number!! 0232!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks E.excel (SS network!)!! I got a gift! I got a gift~
View my facebook as well, there's some pic different from here.
But...I rather prefer the nature of Xiyun.

End

1 comment:

Jenn said...

O.o
mata pun sudah nak jatuh
Lol