Friday, February 12, 2010

My Collection

*Wink ^^ Just purposely showing off here =p
Surrprise that I've a hobby which is collect stamps?
Yeah~ go on and laugh~ I know in this 21century ppl seldom use stamp.
But donno why I like to see different kind of stamp because on the earth having pretty much of stamp which is just so wonderful and amazing! Once you got collect a whole full set of stamp you'd feel like 'song' (syok). This is part of my collection..
Malaysia
Japan, China and EIRE (don't even know this)

So friend, eventually just wanna to ask you to do me a favor. Keep whatever stamp that you have JUST FOR ME. please~ I can even give you my address if you want to send me post card. ^^ or anyone want to exchange/swap with me?
A3-14, Jalan TK5/26,
Jalan Puchong 13KM,
Taman Mawar,
47190 Selangor.
(don't come my house stalk me I'll ask Doffy bite you)
ps: Doffy with me now =)
End

No comments: