Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The day in Hong Kong

After Shen Zhen trip, 8 of us went to Hong Kong by MRT. Its so so so hard on the way going to Hong Kong because bringing luggage together. Can you imagine from China to Hong Kong bring a 10 kg plus luggage?? due to I shop too much at Shen Zhen, really regret to bought so much things.. So friends, appreciate my souvenirs okey.. it's very hard for me to carry stuff from there..Finally reaching Hong Kong station (Luo Hu)

Have lunch~~ this bread damn nice!! must try!!Then take 'ting ting bus'.. the historical bus in hong kong. created by British.
Mc D there, small as the usual restaurant at Hong Kong.
Me me me!!
so cutie..2 elderly acting mickey and minnie..lol..
The little monster acting Donald Duck..
Andy Lau! leng zai wei!
Cecilia Chueng
Aaron Kwok! Yeng!

Obama
Edison, I don't think so you are right... (simply dialog)
Who is Ronaldinho fans?? I'm kissing him..^^
Tiger wood no longer tiger wood...
everyone know who is him..
Do we looks even?? I'm dark..

Went to the peak! Cooling..Nice!
Have dinner, Mango Tau Fu Fa..
On the street..



Allergic there.. Sigh...very very itchy!! the hand is really swollen like pork hand..
The next day, take Disney Train to Disneyland..

The ticket is so special, using Disney character to design the ticket... got couples of cartoon this is a part of it..
It will be tiring day.. =]
Lion King show.. suit for children..

Disney on parade.. lots cartoon come out at this moment..awesome!
Toys story..
Ah Pooh!! when I was little girl I love Pooh alot..but not now..i ma big girl now~

All of us..with Minnie..

Gooffy...


Tired to plan the routine..
walking on 'ladies street' (Lui yan gai)
The food there..i don't use to it.. the smelly tau fu...really smelly!! cannot tahan.. but i don't mind to eat just not so into it.
The Octopus card, very useful.. Octopus card = $$$$
Double layer bus.. Third day at Hong Kong, heading to Ocean park.. where we use to hear the famous ocean park..
Capture by Nicole(the little monster)
Hot air balloon everywhere..
Ocean world.. Acquarium at Singapore nicer..
This machine too bad.. when i was so exciting to take it.. it spoil it.. hung me up there for sometime.. shit happened..
The roller coaster so call crazy roller coaster.. boleh tahan oni..
Coke which is ice blended.. nice to drink..
Public phone in Ocean park.
my finger longer than the hippopotamus..
the first time seeing the real panda!! very cute!!

Love this picture badly!! Don't you think i'm cute????

At Stars Avenue. not so special..
chilling..nice whether.. Malaysia hot like hell..
my sister...act like so pro..
when they busying shop for those 'lou po beng' 'lou gong beng' 'siu bao'.. I can't buy coz my luggage can't stuff any more thing inside.. too bad.. and i wouldn't like to carry it all the way going back to malaysia..very troublesome..
Lastly heading to Ngong Ping.. so call 'Dai Yu San'. take cable car there..
Capture by Nicol again..not bad huh??
the statue of the big buddha..
Take about 270 staircase up here..
Need to tie my hair due to the windy weather made my hair like orang gila..not nice to take pic..

Stay tune for pic at Shen Zhen and Macau..^^

End..


No comments: