Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The day in Shen Zhen

From Macau, we take some special bus direct to ShenZhen. All the way I sleep like pig take me about 3-4 hours. When I wake up in the bus. I look at the person who next to me. I was like.... who is this???? then I stunned for 2 minutes...... oh... Thats my mom!! Omg! I tired until I couldn't recognize my mom. How terrible... Once reached hotel, first thing is to find something to cure the hungriness. This the spicy noodles from Chong Qing. Not bad, just not too use the spices they used.

This is how my luggage looks like.. Girls ma~~
My hotel.. Nice!! Holiday Villa...
The next day take train to the Window of the World. See, ppl so advance, using token as train ticket..
We going to 'Shi Jie Zhi Chuang' Window of the World...
In the train.. Windy~~ Cold like hell...Yea, the weather at Shen Zhen is about 20 celcius.. syok.. See the fella looking at me at the back there.. he jealous me can take photo in the train..^^
My brother-in-law.. Damn crap one this fella...Looks like ah pek..
From the train station we came out from this pyramid.. damn cool..
During that time is the Windmill festival.. so there got alot windmill pusing pusing around!
My eldest sister, do we looks alike? anf further down is everything inside window of the world..
Japanese village..
Couldn't open my eyes~~~~
Fish underneath my leg...syok~
See got alot~~~~


Taj Mahal also got!
the girl come from donno where..
The funniest picture of the day. Weird combination..LOL
Funny guy!
My turn to be princess..

Those are the building from Europe country..











Pyramid oso got..

The ice cream there~~~
Nice view..
Lincoln gravestone..


Do I look like him???
While waiting them, camwhore awhile..^^

The bunga Gila..

Doing medicure there..damn syok..This is what after the whole day non stop walking...finally can give some compliment to my leg...
This girl scared of the big dog wake up and bite her..damn cute.. ppl also lazy to bother her..
Basically this is the picture taken there.. only able to give a short update yea..
Stay tune for pic in Macau..

End

No comments: