Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Working at Terengganu

First day, it was so damn freaking tired on the first day due to the morning flight. I depart from my house at 3.45am. Is like not sleeping at all..Omg... Once reached there, get a warung nearby hotel to settle our brunch.. starve like hell.. Wearing someone glasses..not nice one..prefer my own glasses lo..
My eyes is like want to pop out. tahan alot... samore having flu and coughing, need to wrap wan tan (clear my sneeze) everytime. This is Mun Kiat and Catherine.
They planned to go Pulau Kapas and I was so tired that time.. wish to get some rest that time. Ended up follow them to the island. take picture under the 'pokok hujan-hujan'.
On the speed boat heading to Pulau Kapas~~~ excited!!
10 of us going there!! woohoo~
Our 'Dai lou'.. the fella like to pinch my face.. miss him so much..
Yay!! my blog appear on Kapas beach!!!

2 fat buttock tried to squeeze inside this swing..^^ so sweet..
Finally I got the whole swing~ YAY~

At night, we bungkus burger and decided walk to the beach. I'm so statisfied to the environment at the beach. The sky have uncountable stars and the moon are so bright. The most important is that... I manage to see shooting starS!! 2!!! delighting to seeing that!! been long time not lying on the beach at night and see shooting stars samore. After the holiday session, back to work..
Doing the most disgusting station..plax..which need to see ppl split saliva after rinsing their mouth.

All the girls..

Kar Yan simply join~ perasannya~

Coincident bumb with Faizal (hot fm dj), of coz not to miss out the chance take picture with him since 10 of us are here.
This is Khien Khien.. want to say sorry to her coz i did something bad to her.. sayang ar~~ I really don't meant to do that..
We are still happy family..
The closest friend at KT.. We are not roommate though..
Its fun working with them.. gonna have gathering soon yea!! miss you guys!! Muacks!

EndAlign Center

No comments: