Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Working at Penang

If you do read my blog, you would know that this whole month I keep working outstation at JB, Penang and also Terengganu. If you ask me, which place is the best? Cannot compare, each venue have its own good. Just like Penang, I do enjoy the day and night crap with my roomies and have fun eating outside. As you know, Penang food is nice and cheap.
Our marquee member, is not all here. Should have 10 of us.. all are girl, the only guy will be Hakim. Pity him cause bully by us, another best things is 9 girls will be surrounding him. sounds syok huh??
See.. now his eyes start to rolling everywhere not looking at the camera.

The ship at Penang.. so huge!!
Love this pic!!

My master room!! hehe~~ the place we use to crap.. rolling there..pillow talk there.. 'reporting' there.. miss it ^^The end of the Marquee.. Grabbed alots of samples!! so crazy!!

You wouldn't know how many bottles of plax we grabbed home!! manage to make my luggage bocor!
Sor Hong reporting there~ sambil take picture.. she just can't stop reporting there..^^ of coz we are understanding ma..
All looks so happy with the samples that we grab home!
The morning going back to kl. This is all my housemate ler..^^ love them.. missing them when I'm working at Terengganu.. alot!!
The final Zero Cavity with them.. =P
Will keep in touch with you girls!! Feel like not comfort to the night without crapping with you girls.. Catch up soon yup!

End

No comments: