Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a Robot

Have u been see a person walk like robot??
No??
Come and see how the way I'm walk now..
Like a senior robot.. which is already old.. Now i walk slow like ah po, but the style like robot..
Is very yong sui I know.. But no choice...

How come i'm become a robot?? Cause I played badminton continuously in the previous 2 days..
Suddenly feel addicted to play badminton..

The first day after played badminton and my muscle started feel pain, but i din't care about it..
Continue play on the next day...

So now become a robot... Cause of I'm damn long time din't exercise jor.. Sure wil become like that lo..

Yesterday we went to SS15 there play badminton.. Thong already booked a court.. Why want to book a court? Cause look like more professional and serious.. hehe.. Is really lo..

When starting we want enter the court feel very yu lo.. Cause the court totally all are guys. Except our court.. We seems like not daring to start the game..Haha..really feel xia sui lo.. Then afterward nothing feel xia sui anymore liao..haha..

It spend totally 30 bucks play 1 an half hour.. but sure got exra time la.. cause we play untill ppl switch off the light..oni go back..

After that, we also like normal go and take supper.. First day we went to McD.. was my first time order 'Fat Choi Hon Bou Bao'. Not that nice.. Second day, we go Asia Cafe cause it was just nearby...

Now who want me go play badminton?? Just invite me.. I fong pui.. hehe.. waiting for u~~

End

No comments: