Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School Reopen
2day was the second day of school reopen. Tired like hell coz last night rush for the research, but 2day din't pass up... Coz meeting with another lecture.. Sigh... Regret to do the research til din't sleep... Afternoon after Jia Yi bring home directly sleep die... Until 7pm i still can't wake up!! Althought i saw a messege from ciu i also can't reply her... then 8pm i very very very hard only wake up...

2moro actually the class are 2pm, but officer said have to come at 10.30 to make measurement for the kitchen uniform. Then wat i gonna do during 11am-2pm?? Must be very very tired!!
End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary school gathering

On 03 Jan, my primary school frens have organised a gathering at genting klang. I drive there by myself. I have never try to drive so far away from my house alone so this was my first time do that... Especially going back, I'm not familiar with the road how to go home. But mom aledi described how to back.. Luckily one of my primary classmate (Jason) also move to Puchong aledi.. So he followed my car as look after me go home. Then i don't worry much already.. Coz of he said even get lost he also can get home... haha..

In the gathering was my first time to meet them since after graduated... All guys become mature and girls become pretty... Everyone was making noise in the steam boat restaurant... Then we took photo and bla bla bla....

Totally got 18 fellow went to the gathering... Not bad...

End

No comments: