Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year EvE 31 Dec 2008


This was the first time i celebrate my New year eve in fren house...
That's ciu house, and firstly we think to buy something to there for dinner..But lastly all also took dinner already...
So we just ate some sattay and drink beer + wine + soft drink + vodka..
Actually haven full at all...just drink a lots of alcohol drink so assume that is full...

Then we make a lots noise at ciu house... Why must ciu house??
Because have to farewell for her...She going to go Pinang training for 3 months..
Then no 1 going to crazy with me.. Yam cha with me.. overnite with me.. shopping and hang out with me for pak tuo...

Em... Finally yesterday i know whats the feeling of drunk...
Is a bad feel... I feel my head damn heavy and lack of energy to walk and do what ever thing also feel difficult...
Around 1am something the party dismissed and Von bring me home coz she want li yong me to bring her fren... and I also want to liyong her bring me back la...

When reach home, I have to walk the stair case up to my home... Is a hard mission for me...
Feels like going fall down, like wanna pa on the floor...
Then i only realise that my 'jiu liang' (酒量) was so baddddddd...
I think i have to train more to drink more..
Coz i din't drink much..but i drunk easily... So badddddddddd....Man~

All of us without Quan and Chi Mei..
M3 and Thong... Actually i'm already drunk on that time...
Von vS ME
Thong me ling hwei and hc...
For more pic view Thong blogs... (Learn from thong)

End...


3 comments:

ThOnG said...

wa sei..... u copy me ar.... ask other ppl read my blog tim...

yAo said...

yala..learn from u la...hahaha..how is the feel??hehe??

ThOnG said...

feel?? feel wat o?
mah funny feeling lo... haha
u ar, always learn the bad thing from me de wor...
like start from 'K' de word la...
wahaha