Thursday, January 8, 2009

Myself & Alone

06 Jan
That day was the second day of school reopen and I promised my sister that i will go to Pavilion visit her and have a look for my watch in her working place - City Chain.

After that I went to the food court eat and walk alone. Then decided to eat Little wok...
Took lunch alone. After lunch I sat there and read my novel.
Started from when i reading novel?? Cause of Yee Thong la... I saw her kept reading those novel books... And i feel myself doing nothing and sometimes felt bored to the lap top. So just read some novel which i felt interested and haven finish read last time.

I went back to sister shop again, disturbed her again...talk a lot rubbish...
Then I watch movie alone. It was my first time.
I watched Ip Man(叶问) *is not I P man... Is pronounce as yip man... I P man is to ugly to listen..
I heard a lots of friends said that Ip man was a nice movie... samore very very very nice...
And i know friends around me have already watched the movie. So i try to watch myself...
Last time i heard Suling said that watch movie alone is a very nice thing...
Actually yes... Because no ppl will disturb u and talk with u, can concentrate to the movie,and..... syok...song... zeng...
And actually I don't feel alone inside the cinema, because not only me inside there.. There still got others ppl watching movie there..
Samore I knew not only I'm the one went inside the cinema alone.. The fellow sat next to me also watch movie alone.. haha..

After that, I started walk around in the Pavilion alone... Is very tired.. Then thought to eat a Japan ice cream.. Who know the stupid din't ask what flavour i want then direct give me a vanila taste... Cause his english was really really sucks.. I just wondering why pavilion so high class shopping complex will hired a so sucks language employee... -.-''
Even me better than him...

When i saw the time was almost reach sister off time and i thought to wait for her and go home 2gether coz i'm not daring to take bus home alone at night...
But so unlucky, my sister OT.. i wait until almost 12am.. then only sister fren come and bring us home..
Then we still haven take dinner yet... so just go near my house there stall eat something for supple already..
Around 1am i only reached home and after took bath and do those bla bla bla things was around 2am..
Samore have the sucks research haven do.. coz have to pass up the next day and i forced to do it..
I slept around 5am but donno wat happen to me i can't get into sleep... Is a very suffer thing for me...

And the worse thing was the next day, din't pass up the work to the lecture as I mentioned in previous post...

This few days, i try to control my time as a good girl...
Sleep early, wake up early.. Then hope my skin will become nicer.. Pimples all gone.. Thats the best things.. Like that i willing to sleep early everyday...
Please don't wake up in the midnight, it's also a very very suffer things for me...
Please don't wake up ya...

K la.. Good Night..

End

2 comments:

xiao wei said...

damn long la ur story....wasted my half an hour to read it....LOL...IP MAN nice ma?? alone is so FUN!! i like alone oso...sumtimes la...LOL...alone ''wan sui''!! ntg wrong to be alone but not lonely pls~ lol

yAo said...

i oso donno y i wrote so long 1.. wats comes out from my mine and i just type..then become like tis aledi.. alone is not bad..haha.. but working not... very sien..please don't let me alone when working..