Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Pigeon...

Morning slept at 6am, difficult only get into sleep. But around 8am something, my supervisor called me. Asked me to work for 2day, sat & sun. But I promised Siow Wai date jor...
So i refuse to work.. RM95 gone.. Haiz..

Ms.T, Ywen & me went to The Garden sing k...
After crazy there about 3 hour.. Then change the venue to pyramid.
I watched movie with Ms.T.. Which movie we watched??
'家有喜事' All well End well.. Is a stupid movie..Just made ppl laugh like crazy.. But meaningless..

After the movie already 9.30pm, then Ms.T sent me home... Really Thanks alots..
When i reached home, I saw a pigeon standing infront of my house door..
Just wondering why late night still got bird haven go back their home rest geh??
Then I try to kacao it.. It just walk away.. It din't fly.. Then i just left it standing there..
Afterward was my brother turn to kacao it.. Then it walk far far away jor..

Mom come back and i just told her wats happening, then she said: why don't take it back???
I said I'm afraid.. If it fly then will 'hak sei me' haha...coz mom said it must be hurt or lost.. Late night those bird also become blind wor.. So if don't take it back will let the cat eat it..
During on9, I kept worry about the bird.. Finally I walk out and tell mom i go out find the bird..
Then mom ask me take a dusbin catch it.. And i just followed what she said...

I found the pigeon.. It standing at another ppl door... Then I'm actually try to catch it.. But it keep walk walk walk... then i followed it walk walk walk.. Like 'gan zong'...hahhah very stupid...
Finally i asked mom come and catch it...I'm really afraid of it..

This is how it look like... inside the dusbin... Mom said it very old jor.. samore got cancer..coz under it breast got a 'lao' very wat tat de......

Little pigeon..don't worry... U will be ok 2moro morning ya... Mom will let u go on 2moro morning.. Just stay here for 1 night..k??

End

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the poor bird's wing is injured. Can you find an avian-wildlife rehabilitator or rescue organization for him/her? If anyone says it should be killed, please keep as a pet. They bond to people well and make great companions -- as long as they are kept away from predators and other hazards. See http://www.urbanwildlifesociety.org/pigeons/BerniePijStory.html .

Li Li said...

wow......so YAO OI SAM...good~~