Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All in 1

This Monday made me feels like its the fully occupied day. Early in the morning, drove my BEN to e.excel center grab some stock for CCB Jia Yi. She asked her friend bring the things to Taiwan. So I have to wait her friend at Crystal Crown hotel yet I'm not so familiar with the road in PJ. However, I managed to settle everything ^^ Cool huh?? Such a clever girl! From my house to Uptown should be no problem, coz i used to drive there. Following is from uptown to Crystal Crown Hotel. How??? I got no clue to go there... Luckily I bought a new phone which has Google Maps. Thanks to my brand new phone! Although I'm using the Google Maps still hard to find.. Its not that easy.. Afterward is from Hotel back to my house.. How? Google again.. but that time was jame like shit around there due to school and office off hour.. I stucked inside the car for about 1 hour only back to my home. After taken some biscuit then I head to tuition. 2 hours later, Mr Philip asked whether want to go yum cha. Since I'm free and we have been ages not seeing each other so I agree to meet up with him. He brought his new DSLR cam! Awesome!! Its just too good~ He is holding the remote control to capture this pic! How cool~~

This is my snow ice~ Love it! I desperately want to eat this at this time, so he brought me to a place have this ice! Thanks alot! Captured by my phone! No bad ma~ but only for certain condition its nice.
Yay!!! Ladies and gentleman~~~~ use your roaring claps to welcome my brand new phone!!!!
claps! claps! claps! claps! SONY ERICSSON C903!!! At the end of the yum cha session we planned to go for photo shooting next day at KLCC. Looking forward~

The next day, have another appointment for Fancy Feast training at office. Have training together with Miss Khien Khien. ^^ The training was just so so but something special is the uniform for the project.. Miss Khien Khien and me become the model to try out uniform in the training. Malunya~~Afterward, we head to Pasar Malam at sri petaling have dinner. I eat alot there maybe too long not been to pasar malam. Miss the food there!
When we are on the way walking back to the car park area. Miss Khien Khien noticed there is somebody playing snake. So we also squeeze inside the area to have a look. Its actually a man playing snake there show about the poisonous of snake and he did show some kung fu which is use the chopstick to poke his throat and end up the chopstick spoiled. Then he let us tried some DIY medicine to heal the muscle ache, back ache and etc. The most funny thing is... me and Ms Khien Khien bought it!!! LOL! Coz we both have back ache and its not that expensive.
This is the medincine which in red. Feels not bad.. Next time let you guys try ^^ I know I'm sounds like easy to cheat by others la.. but it might help ma..so why don't I give this man a chance try his product out? I did asked him about my back, he says its my nerves problem coz last time I fell from somewhere very high. Now made me so worry.. =(As I mentioned, Philip will have shooting session with me at KLCC. About 11pm something reached there. Sounds crazy rite? At this late purposely go KLCC for shooting but not early in the day.

Halfway shooting keep busy sms.. this is what Philip complaint me.. Paiseh paiseh..
This is soooo nice!!! Tell you what? I have been in Malaysia for 20 years. But I never taking picture with KLCC TOWER before! Been taking picture with others country famous building but not my own country building. How sad... Finally!! Now I'm at KLCC Tower!!!!!!!!! I find it looks so fake like cut and paste. Maybe the camera is too good?


About 12am, KLCC off all the lights. Luckily we manage to capture couple of pics before the lights off..^^ I didn't know that KLCC will off lights after 12am... So guys remember to capture night view of KLCC Tower before 12am.

12AM something, we head back to puchong. Feel hungriness at this late, so we yum cha again at Meenas. Donno what happened to the server there, he keep recommend Philip take Tongkat Ali cafe.. =D Make him more kuat! LOL. I was laughing like mad there!! Then the fella keep looking at me and Philip. Donno what he thinking in his mind. 1 hour later, he rush us balik rumah tidur.. I wonder so much why he rush us back? Then he said..
Don't waste time, you both faster go home tidur..
Then I only know what he meant, its funny though! I wonder so much what made him think like this. Never experience this there before. Kinda weird! Anyway, I have fully utilized my day ^^

End

No comments: