Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost

I wonder why everybody worries about me so much? Am I really looks like dependent on someone? Peoples likes to ask me.. Hows your training? What's your decision? What you waiting for? How is your plan for your career? Whats the problem? What you doing currently? I have been answering this kind of question plenty of times. I don't mean my friends is doing too much..I do appreciate, really no offend and thanks for caring.

But I still don't-have-an-accurate answer. I might telling this person this plan at this moment and maybe I just told someone another plan. Just because that I still haven decided where to go. The day that I had been worried when I'm still having my college, has come.

No matter how hard I tried to find for the solution, but I still don't get it. Is not that I refuse to face this problem, I'm thinking about it whenever my mind is free to think about something.

I talked to my mom, she says nothing but as usual ask me to think about it properly and do whatever things that you wouldn't regret in future. She's always like that, ask me to settle every problem myself. That's how I have grown. I'm not saying that she don't care about me, but that is the way how she teach her children and I'm actually proud of it. Cause I find there is still alots of people in my age used to rely or throw every problem to their parents.

Grrr... My dad always asked me to get a job or look after for his boring driving school office. I don't mind to help him look after his office but not forever cause that is not what I want.

Wake up think about how.. Makan think about how.. Driving think about how.. Bathing think about how.. Before sleep think about how.. Stunning think about how.. Don't ask me how.. I don't know how.. And... you say how ma how lo........

Anyway, I'm looking for job, in the process.. Don't ask me how...
I'm lost... anyone can bring me home? =*(

End

No comments: