Saturday, May 8, 2010

The May Baby

Its May.. The month that I have been looking forward so long ^^
I have quite alot friends born in this month.
04 May is my dearest Ciu's birthday.. I did nothing for her..but went to Pyramid 3 days just to hunt for her present. Ended up buy nothing, sadly. Finally, she decided to use the money to buy thing that she need. Which is some facial product.. That day, before celebrate ciu's birthday we went for facial. The treatment was so damn tortured! Omg! You wouldn't know how painful! Afterward, we head to Look Out Point. I almost caught in an accident, luckily nothing happen, damn scary!!! Especially Ciu.. She see the car coming towards her.. Sorry that I freak you out! Finally we reached Look Out Point safely!!! God bless me.. See the view~ Worth trying to drive there.. My first time drive there!

The dearest and cutest Ciu~~ Muackssss~~This is Evon and Susu Quan. Sweet~ Miss them alot..been long time not seeing them!!
I know I'm looks like aunty la..Looks giant samore.. Don't mention it.. That's my Marmite fillet fish rice..Not nice at all... Puiii
Drinking my Longan Milk! Damn big mug!! Couldn't finish it!

All of us who went there!! Bye~~ Happy birthday ciu ciu <3>

No comments: