Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunsilk

Hey~ I'm from Sunsilk.
Do you want to buy shampoo from me???
LOL..Just crapping here.
Replacement for my dear Elisa.. She not available for this 2 days.
I cramp in tesco 2 days.. Bored to the death! 10am -10pm! gorsh..
But I'm not that hardworking..Snake alot..Until got complaint.. From supplier..
Don't care la..Thing happened let it happened la! You want deduct money deduct la! Hiu!
I'm addicted to trip and holiday!
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F U... Thought who the hell you are?
I'm really give face to this project, make up samore!
You thought I always make up just for working?
Is your honor I make up for this project!


I am myself!

Tomoro heading to Teluk Batik!! Woohoo~~ Time to enjoy!!
I miss the sky with stars <3 I miss the beach with waves<3 I miss the sand and sun<3

End

No comments: