Thursday, May 6, 2010

To Be Continue

Sorry for not updating my blog since I was back to the town. Normally once you have out of the town for sometimes, you will need to cope back things that you have missed out. Besides, I was busy to working and others working stuff. Now is the time to update about the -to be continue part in Cameron. ^^ This post is the last day at Cameron. We went to Boh Tea Garden. See how nice the is the scene~~~ We all enjoying the scenery.


Got some flower there, the guys force to do so!! HaHa! Funny! Feels like uncomfortable with my eyes seeing this.. >< Lets kick!! See who can kick the highest! Ah Lek really have very good expression! He's the No.1!
Lets jump!!! We all looks like kiddie.


The sweet memory~ <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhDduESlaSjMn5kfHZPuH_prqh6VDKD0r8OZpOW0XTfJ0SDT4NmveAuLtr2YXBljfxaSXykJ3tlSdk0uwp6y_BiJ2aVVYRnwf0exvcWM1sC5I4LlJVUQy26A0oZGbmJfICN8vAapil7tqwu/s1600/IMG_5894_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg">Me~~ Looks so cutie~ Perasan je~ Muaaacksss..

A huge x 1000000 cup of strawberries..
Lettuce!! I grab some home! Who want to eat salad let me know! I make some for you.. Nice eh~~

Lots fishessssssss...with my popeye leg..
Nice plantation up on our head! This is inside Cactus Valley..



Used to seat like this 'nice'.. but my friends like to scold me not to seat like this 'chor lo' (rude). Then I'd say..This is me ma~~
1, 2, 3, 4, 5~~ 5 of us!
I asked them to seat like how I used to seat!! LOL!
Acting innocent..
Studio family pic... usually those studio likes to take family pic in this way like putting the hand on the shoulder who seating. See~ Everyone keep putting hands on ones shoulder..
Surrounding by flower-flowerries~~
A giant tree!!

Tomato!
Colourful flowers

Yea! this is the strawberry ice tube made locally! Nice! smell too good! Can't wait to eat it! And it only cost 1 bucks! cheap cheap cheap! me and Alex enjoying the ice cream!
Is not my ice cream this time, just take ppl's ice cream to pretend how nice it is. So base on my expression do you think its so delicious??
Back of the house! Got hill got view samore.. Not bad la..Last time here used to be windy place. But this time is lesser. Ah Lek and Alex the 2 kids desperately to fly kite there. Bring is all the way from kl. Lets see how the kite fly later..
She always laugh like this evil.. Hahahahahaha..
yea..As you can see.. the kite manage to fly up this high..But its only for less than 5 minutes then the kite fell..
End up.... Hang up on ppl's roof... So.. go home ler..
Heading back to kl lur~ will miss this place! If I'm not working on weekend I'd stay there until the day I want to back..^^
Its time to sleep~ Just a short update, not much of word.. But pictures for you guys.
Good night
End

No comments: