Monday, May 17, 2010

My 20th Birthday

Finally I'm free to post my 20th birthday celebration. Sounds busy huh?? Nah.. just lazy.. The first celebration that I thought it would just a normal dinner like we use to have. But we all keen to have yum cha session coz mostly don't want go back early. So, we head to Little Tree at Kuchai lama yum cha. They order a cake for me..lol..sweet la..they said must have something ma~~ When they ask to bring the cake out, I thought just like serve the cake nothing special.. Who know, the restaurant play birthday song..samore everybody sang song for me.. So malu weh..




All my girl..^^ Love them.. Susu - who just back from Langkawi.. Ming Lie- the rare guest, she celebrate for me!!! Lh- the girl couldn't have fun with me in k-box due to have to work. Hc- the girl purposely drive to little tree sing song for me ^^ Xue Ying- The fella who going to Hong Kong next day. Then ciu.. The another fella lo~ celebrate twice for me.. Love you all la~


After all these, back home skype with the dearest Thong. She called me from Taiwan just to wish me when I was driving, wrong timing.. Sweet.. She laugh like shit when she see my new hair style.. so bad =(



OH..thats me.. lol. Obviously thats me.. So friend.. you will need to see my new hairstyle in my blog, pics and my look in real life. Do love my new hairstyle ok..














Yea.. This is the way we take pics. Lol! I Love Evonne expression weh! So cute! See.. she wearing the souvenirs that I bought from Shen Zhen! Haha! Luckily you like it! So scare that you use the necklace to whack me..lol.















Wow!!! Ciu kissing me eh!! Kissing bufday girl will get better luck I suppose^^ Lovely~
Me again.. Without fringe.. The XiYun that you all used to see last time.
Lets sing!!! Having fun!
Sudenly.. again..they bring the cake out..then sing Happy birthday.. again..I'm touch.. Thanks!
Ciu~~~ My babe~~ Babe babe babe ooooo~~ She hate this song..


This my mokkies gang. There is another 2 which couldn't join us.. =( Next time ba... Let me introduce.. MY Dearest mokkies. Ciu- mokki 3. Xiao Wai- mokki 2. Me- M4. Lili- M6. Evon- M7 the youngest. We really had fun.. We sing, we shout, we dance, we crap, we camwhore.. I miss it!





After Karaokea session, head to Midvalley have gathering with my OHM team. Miss them very much! Been planning it for so long.. Finally the day seeing them have come.


















And they are so sweet to buy me a cake which is soooo cutie!
















Samore got flower from dai lou and Hakim.. Haha! cute la they both..
















This is uncle song. Why did i say so? Coz he is student who studying medical. Study until white hairs grow and face got wrinkles and hands like ah pek.. Pity pity.. And why I upload this.. see..he pointing something bad to my cake!! grr..no la..he is just guiding me how to cut the cake nicely.










And this my my Johor Marquee team!! Yay we are together again!













When go home.. My sister say nothing then throw me a box of cake..^^ hahaha.. so sweet again!! Then she go and get the candle and ask my brother celebrate again with me again. Although its just 2 pieces of cake, but it mean so much to me. <3 I thought this year will not have celebration with my family.












Then I force they both sing song for me! Hahaha!

















My youngest brother.. Not wearing shirt.. grrr..
























My elder sissy.. Yeng sissy! haha.. Just finish working still in uniform. Don't tell me we looks even. We don't looks alike at all la weh if you have seen my eldest sister before.
















Thats all for my 20th celebration la! Yeah! I got angpau from my dearest ji mui. they let me buy whatever present that I like! haha! better la!!

End






























3 comments:

Jenn said...

hey!
you cut your fringe?
ahaha

yAo said...

yea...i have bangs now~~ like kiddo..

Jenn said...

ahaha, every moment oso like kiddo larh you