Thursday, May 20, 2010

For nothing

Can't believe that I blog again for this month. Am I really that desperate to update my blog? Nah~~ its just because that I got nothing better to do during these day. My god~~~~~ Help me.. Everyday I stay home, wait for the the sky turns to dark. Wake up everyday, no doubt, I'll be the only one at home. The things that I do everyday is to.... turn on my lappie and on9..on9.. and on9. Or else, hang out with friends. That's the better thing I could do. Fortunately, my night life still alive!!! Lol! I have yum cha session and movie session every nights with different friends. I wonder one day all of my friends gone, how I'm gonna survive without my friends. I met with a friend in facebook at 2am, we not seeing each other for 2 years long. Since I entered to college, and now I done my diploma course. We keen to meet each others due to we got nothing better to do in the next day. He studied hair stylist between this 2 years. Now.. he offered to do some hair style for me before we hang out. I sceptically agreed to let him do my hair, lol.. so bad. The result not too bad though.

However, you won't know how tortured is the process!!!! I have no idea why he treated my hair that rough. He comb my hair rough and curl my hair rough. In the process, I kept yelling pain! pain! pain! pain! Girls used to have hair fall problem, so if you pull or comb their hair too hard.. The girl might lost 100 hairs. (*not that terrible) and what he told is.. I used to comb my customers hair like so they no feeling also~~ =.= Maybe my scalp too sensitive lo then....
Afterward, head to Midvalley have lunch and movie session. We watch kidnapper. The Singapore movie but mingling our local artist. The movie start with a good beginning but end with a weird ending. Go and watch it..then we discuss it together.^^
Btw, I know I'm looks like kiddo int this pic due to I couldn't my eyes well ma~~~~Then we have some dessert there. This donno so called what ice..Forgot.. quite nice ice with sour taste and not too sweet. Bad quality in this pic cause captured by my new phone. Prefer to use my camera.

Neh~~ the so called hair stylist! hahaha.. actually his skill not bad la.. Anyone plan to have new hair style like dying your hair or perm or straighten your hair. Look for him ba..^^ give you a harga kawan.. promote here...^^After the outing with hair stylist. Follow on have yum cha session with some promoter friends - Mr Sean and Yoong Siong. We have planned to meet for soooo long in facebook. Cause of me la.. Everyone also blame me... whatever~~ We have dinner at Murni then went to some playground lepak.. we planned a trip next Thursday night. whoaa hahahahahaha~~ no longer do nothing ler~~~

End

No comments: