Thursday, May 13, 2010

The intimate

I fed up with ppl always asked me.. How long you have been keeping your hair?? 1 year? 2 years? 3 years? My answer would always be.. I have no idea.. But if you asked me when was my last hair cut? I would tell you its last year Jun after my Bali trip. WOW!!!! (must your respond). yea..almost 1 year. So, I'm gonna to say bye bye to my long hair~~ Goodbye my love~ you been with me since don't know when. See~ Long until scary.. But I know you love me too..
My hair stylist.. Elvin..Leng zai o~~~ He gave alots idea to me and ask me whether want to cut like this or like that.. Although its cost bit high but worth it la, since I won't cut my hair so often ma.
Nah~~ see la see la~~~~ go on and laugh.. laugh la laugh la.. I know I looks noob.. never mind my hair will grow~~ see how long you can laugh..
Thats all.. Later going to have dinner with my dearest ji mui~~

End

No comments: