Friday, September 11, 2009

09/09/09

Missed out the chance to blog on 09/09/09 because I was busying for date and I don't even have a lil bit of time to blog. So..Below are pic of steamboat dinner with E-promode(promoter company) colleagues. They are Shih Hao-Senior manager(I guess), Stephanie-Supervisor+manager(I guess),and promoter. We had steamboat buffet at Umami Restaurant(if not mistaken) nearby Sunway.
This is Johnathan and me, eating halfway. ^^

How messy the table. Fulled of dishes and food..
All of us..
When billing, Stephanie are terrible 'wai' counting coins there.. =.=''
After dinner, we headed to Asia Cafe for pool~ haha!! I'm look professional yet I'm not. But I like it!!
She looks more pro~Cool man. My supervisor, a mother of 4 kids! still crazy together-gether with us.I like this pic very much but it's abit shaking. sigh~
After the outing, I was thinking to stay home online and post blog punya. Who know, Johnathan that fella never finish assignment summore main-main with us. 2am said want to do assignment at my home. Never mind~ I like accompanion^^ and Doffy too!
Though, I watched tv and played with Doffy but I did accompany him! Finally 4am, he had done his copy and paste assignment. Let's snap a pic!
End

No comments: