Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lovely date ^^

Finally, we got to hang out. Before this, there're a lotsa barriers ruined our plan. We reschedule the date a couple times and this time we almost couldn't make it. By the way, me, Joyln and Eric watched The Final Destination.(Sorry to someone that I promised before to watch this show together) Its creepy, comedy, fake and unbelievable. The ending came too sudden and 3 of us was like ' What happened?' LOL! =D Before the show, Jolyn wanted to take her dinner at McDonald.

He looks flirty..Somebody 'fatt hao'~
Yay~ I'm looks so cutie and he looks like sick! LOL
I want to do something bad..I found something funny!
















He looks like drug addict.. HAHAHA!! =D don't blame me~ Since you are leaving soon to Germany. I'll miss you de neh.. Allow me to keep your noob face here ^^

End

No comments: