Tuesday, September 29, 2009

婆婆...


Few days came down, Popo had tortured by injection, intravenous drip and medication stuff in the hospital.
I’m really sorry for that and I'm apprehensive about Popo =(
On Saturday night, I rushed to grandma's house to see her. She seems like suffering and she was trying to resist until everyone are here. I'm so sorry to see that.
The moment Popo left, everyone was on one's knee and pay condolences for Popo.
PoPo left us at her lovely sweet home. I guess she's no regret.
Everyone are distress because all of us no matter her son grandchild are always pampered by popo while my mom sobbed every time when she recalled every moment with Grandma.
I don't even know what to say to console my mom...What I can do is just stay right there with her.





I'm sorry for that... My lovely lovely grandma..

You made everyone happy and you don't ever want us to be sad and worry for you, I know.
You are so kind to all of us.. Your children, your grandchildren, your relatives and all your friends.Even you had left us but you're always in our mind. This Yellow-paper says that Popo will goes to heaven (天道而去超生) in the future times. I'm glad she's goes to heaven and she's deserve for that!


The funeral ceremony..
There all popo's descendants in the final farewell.
Goodbye Popo..
There the last chance to walk for the last journey with Popo..
Here's the pic at Nirvana Memorial Garden. Maybe somebody would said why izit your grandma past away and you still snapping pic around! They might says alot taboos stuff but I would say that's the last memory grandma with us!! I MUST keep this memory!
I'm appreciated to people who came to pay condolences to my popo. Thats so touch when Align Centeryou see every friends noticed bad news of death from the news paper and they come here and visit. The old old friends when Popo are young or the people who watch my mommy and aunty grows.
Thanks to Ivan(my partner) speed up 120km/hr fetch me to grandma house for the opening of the ceremony after work. Well, I was working the day after my grandma past away. Can you imagine how hard to squeeze out a smile for the whole day? (due to some issue I must have to work) I know Ivan actually was trying to cheer me up all the time while working.



你安心上路。。
Lastly, Popo..may you rest in peace. ='(

End

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cloud sorry didnt receive the msg on time.. received it after it..take care yea.

ThOnG said...

节哀顺便。。

Anonymous said...

take K

Jenn said...

whao
like that also you can take so many picture ar? LOL
anyway, take care kay

yAo said...

of coz i'm not the one holding the camera la. I'd to take part in the overall funeral to do some stuff la.I'm alrite.. don't worry ^^