Monday, September 21, 2009

Nightmare

The nightmare are actually started from this bottle of Protex hand sanitizer. I'd received a job which is work at LCCT to promote hand sanitizer but don't require to hard sell. Quite high pay, but it's a terrible hard job. 4days continuously promoting this thing and telling the passengers the same thing.
'Sir/Mam,Have you try hand sanitizer to wash your hand before? Don't worry, I'm not selling this, I'm just wanna to let you have a try of hand sanitizer from protex. (after dripped) just rub until it dry, it can helps to kills bacteria on your hand, Thank you.' Imagine that each day I have to say this whole sentences for 1000times, though, I'm enough tired, I still force to squeeze a sweet smile to those passenger. Well, sometimes facing those arrogant passenger and they did show you a kanasai look. It's made me lower + dulan.I'm like paid to let ppl LC. kaninia~ 4days at the LCCT for teaching ppl how to wash hand with hand sanitizer. I was so surprised there's still plenty of ppl didn't know what is hand sanitizer and they don't even know how to use it and what to do with this.Well, LCCT there's quite a lots of foreigners, some of them are so sweet and friendly. Besides ppl LC me, still sort of funny stuff to tell ^^
1. I'd dripped a drop of sanitizer on a kids hand and I did asked him to 'gosok', but after he got the sanitizer he walked away and he put the sanitizer on his head! hahaha!!! I was shouting on the spot! AHHHHHH~~~ there's kinda ppl laughing, grinning or teasing cause of the kids act and my respond.
2. An aunty should be foreigner(heard from the slang), she asked me where is the 'FOOD COURT'? When she's saying 'FOOD', her saliva squirted on my face even into my eyes!! Guess what I did? haha!! I blinked my eyes and face like this >.<>
3. others are like met some ppl are kind of 'sweat'. while they know I'm there to let them wash hand and they shouted!! Hey~~ come here wash hand la~~~~ haha!! funny! But I like it! 4. I met a freaky foreigner!! haha! He is terrible huge compare to me. Sadly he don't want to use my hand sanitizer. Look at his arm!! As though my leg size!! I'm that mini mini size..This the police working at LCCT. They are so friendly and they keen to try my sanitizer. I like them! They did chit chat with us while working hour. ^^ yea.. I tried to hold their gun before.. It's freaking heavy! Because it made by iron. Pity them need to hung it on the neck for few hours. I'm look like ah sum while I'm working. especially when almost going off that few hours. They are so cute, everytime when I'm lost they would asked my partner where am I.^^
Every morning, we need to take half an hour to reach LCCT from my house. Once I look at the signboard of KLIA, I was like... I don't want to go there~~~ The others day when we reached LCCT early, we would take a short nap in car before start our job. Look!! My partner.. Ivan Phan... Sleep like hell~ haha!!
There's still 3 days of nightmare to go.. T.T Help~

End

No comments: