Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gold Coast

Wow!! I made an achievement in my blog! The most frequent I blogged come over all the months!! Woohoo~~Certainly, I'll keep updating my blog!!
Move along~ Move along~ like I know you do~ =.=''
Now, I'm gonna to share about my day at Sepang Gold Coast! Since I knew roughly the way to Sepang Gold Coast and actually WE never plan to there I mean my eldest sis, elder sis, Nicole and Nicholas Boy~ Everything came suddenly =) but I like it!
You know, this is just a simple trip and I could snapped over 100 PIECES OF PIC!! omg! how could I did it? Anyway, I'd just roughly posted some of the pic. ^^ ppl lazy ma~
Em..btw.. The beach are GOLD~ as the name of the beach while the sea are just so so like PD. Yet there's something special cause of the Palm tree resort. Why is it so call Palm tree resort? Doesn't means the resort made by palm tree but the resort made according to the palm tree pattern in order. I guess the view in the night should be pretty awesome!
The day was sunny plus windy, therefore we decided to fly a kite. I was surprised that neither of my sis have no idea on flying a kite! So, I volunteer to fly the kite up! In fact, I can still remember the most recent I'd flew a kite was few years ago. LOL. Starting the kite was so uncontrollable and I was shouting like Bandee. Finally, the kite ended up with holding by sis and I was snapping pic around. ^^
Snapped sort of pic, I gained 2 pic that I like the most! Here is it!! =D I'm such a pro photographer and I got 2 models~
Nicole
Elder Sister ^^
Lastly, bless for my popo. She's in the hospital. I'm worried sick but I just helpless. Hope popo getting well soon!
End

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha what d. i thought u went to australia as i read ur title there. XD

yAo said...

haha!! just wanna to make ppl misunderstand! ppl who do really read the blog will know thats Malaysia's Sepang Gold Coast! =D