Thursday, September 3, 2009

Puasa

Guess where did I went? hmm... hmm.. I went to Pasar Ramadan at Bangsar with my friends. They're Johnathan, Hakim and Rajandran. Me and John are like 'ngor guai'(starved ghost). We bought a lots! Like prisoner just get release from the jail. Once I saw something that's looks delicious then i'll buy it. I never think about whether we could able to finish it. We bought kuih gula Melaka, Popiah, Oil Sticks, Kari Pup, Mutapak(Egg wrapped with vege and meat), Keropok, agar-agar, donuts, and some drink. 4 person couldn't finish it! How sucks THEY ARE!! Cause I did ate alot!! After we'd hunt for food, then have a walk inside Bangsar Village. A lots branded, and I don't have money. Then we headed to the Medan and ordered drinks to wait for the time to 'buka puasa'.
That's my ever first time buka puasa with my Malay and Indian friends. Everyone in the Medan wait 7.30 for buka puasa. How nice the feel.. Despite all the starved feeling..^^After the dinner, then we went inside Bangsar Village shop shop. Unfortunately, I can't control myself again. I bought a Dooodolls key chain cost me........RM14.90. I love it badly!!! Really! If i do have aloooots of money, I'll buy all the Dooodolls put inside my room, my car, my bed!! I told Johnathan I don't like my boyfriend give me doll gift except Dooodolls doll! They're so lovely~~ Next, each of us bought Sniker ice cream from Village Grocer. Before, we went inside the Toys world which made some of us did some stupid act because of the childish idiot germs inside their body are still haven't totally gone. Yet they're pretty humorous!! Really had fun with them!
This should be the last time we could hang out together-gether I think because they all will graduate very soon and won't work as promoter anymore. So I have to eat myself =(
Beside, I found a super ancient guitar in my parent's room. It's dusty and packed inside a fairly damp cover. Sadly, the guitar string had broken. I think should be my eldest sis break it.. Sigh..I don't think so I'm gonna to play it..but i just want to fix it. Who can help me?? Let me know..

End

No comments: