Friday, September 11, 2009

Take a Break~

I've been long time never enjoy the day. Since Ciu Ciu are back from Langkawi industry training so I just hang out with her for facial at Adonis~ Yay~ I drove my lil kancil to fetch Ciu and start our facial treatment at 3pm. Firstly, it was really relaxing and comfortable. Though, the girl squeeze my black/white head and pimples and it was extremely painful! I yelled inside my heart! My tears rolling inside my eyes. I clenched my fist and I don't even could yell out. MOMMY~~~~T.T. After the girl had tortured my face and I look like this.. too blur, don't even could see the rashes on my face. But that's good for me! =P

Ciu Ciu enjoying her Mint facial mask(i guess). Looks nice huh..
After facial, I felt terrible starved! So we headed to Toyko.G(Sushi Groove) had dinner since I've few coupon.
After dinner, I was invited to join my friends for clubing. Unfortunately, tragedy happened again. We couldn't found where was my car parked!! I kept finding it around the whole parking area. I was getting frustrated cause I needed rush back home prepare for the another date. Finally, I called CCB Jia Yi and able to found my car...=.='' Bla bla bla..
Around 10pm, Johnathan came fetched me together with Mun Yoke and Keven. Reach Maison and there're only few lil cats! Shit... Sien. Then we drink, talk and snap pic until 12am the club started being packed.
Mun Yoke, ME, Johnathan and Kent.
Cheerssssss~
2 bottles of this whiskey made all of us drunk!
Look at Keven pinkish face. Like 'guan yi gor'.
Stupid Kent ruined my pic!
That's my bag! They all take turn holding my lil hand bag.haha! =D because I was busying on the dance floor^^
I'm drunk at this moment, Johnathan still wanna to take pic with me. Yet I'm still look pretty! haha!!
Drink, drank, drunk~ Yum!
Don't worry~ I'm not smoking~ Your's xi yun won't smoke de..Just pretending ^^
He looks as though getting high and hyper~
Yea..I was high at this moment. xD Paiseh.
While they was extremely high at this moment. They looks gay~ Disgusting!
Let's party~
Just dance~ Gonna be okay~ DA DA DU DU~
I'm actually drunk... Paiseh~
After tha party, I don't even could stand straight. I was seating on the dance floor ppl used to dance. Felt dizzy.
Yet I'm still able to snapped pretty pic! HAHA! Johnathan drunk edy. Act like stupid beside me..haha!! This was my ever first time drunk when clubbing. Had fun with you guys!! Love you guys!
END

2 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

wow!!
interesting life le...!!
no wonder that time at office thr i saw your face like got a bit red red de...i thought is pimples...lolz

yAo said...

no la..i never drink that time lar~ that's maybe coz of the super hot sun!siao meh..early drink alcohol..