Monday, September 7, 2009

Snapped

Dang! Dang! Dang! I owned a Canon IXUS100IS!! Woohoo~ obsessed to it!
Actually I was thinking between this Canon IXUS95IS & 100IS. Feeling torn to make the decision when buying it.
In the midnight, I was playing my webcam with this 2 stupid fella. Haha.. tried to snapped a picture when we using webcam! can see how good is the camera, you can even read the word in our chat box..
Say cheeseeee~ 3 of us and my Nicholas Boy laughing there^^
Quan acting stupid infront webcam. Can't miss the chance to snap her yong sui pic! haha!!



And then.... this is my model..















Blek~~
Sleep like pig!! @.@
Lastly, Me and Doffy!! (abit shaking)That's all for my lame post! ^^ Thanks for viewing!

End

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yer cloud a. so damn ys la the stupid pic TcT i tot thong ask u to bai pose. u didnt get a chance to snap ><

yAo said...

got some are more yong sui, but i couldn't snap it!if not you mati la~

Unknown said...

haha yeayea ...

Unknown said...

wow~ sudah kaya~ new digital cam ooh.. =P hahaha..

yAo said...

ishhh...you're much more kaya lar~ dell's laptop wor~~ =.=''

Unknown said...

ehhh dells laptop is d cheapest one around hao bu hao! -.- adui..