Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya to all my dear friends!!
I got my holidays!! Yay~
Sister had been here since saturday night yet I couldn't spend some lil time for them. Cause I need to take my time to sleep for few hours and continue for the nightmare that I mentioned in the previous post. Sunday night, I'd just spend some time til midnight with them cause I'm freaking tired. Snapped some picture of Nicholas Boy~

I did spend some times to snapped sort pics with Nicole. Firstly, we both looks serious...
Afterward, she force me to act like this..Such a playful girl~
Sooooo Sweet girl..yet I'm look so terrible yong sui..mann~That day was my elder sister's bad day too! She crashed car.. This is how does the car damaged. Pityful.. just got it few months ago and still a new car. =(

The next day, I thought I would've a loong sleep until the next day afternoon. Who know.. Early in the morning, my sister keen to woke me up.. I was like =.= 'go seremban for what?' (think of stay home and sleep) anyway, I'd followed them to Kuala Klawang and Perhutanan Lipur in the end. This all of us.. I found that they are always distracted their attention while taking pic. This is the nicest pic.. can you imagine?? @.@
Everybody enjoyed them self.
I found that this pic are so adorable..Look at the super short fella and the supper tall fella. haha! That super tall girl are my cousin. Don't be shock! She's only standard 5. She's taller than me even.
Sa kai + siao Zha Bo..
This lil goat like to 'yell' in a very high tune to attract ppl's attention. I think it's 'brilliant'.
How could I do that?? I'm so sorry lil' rabbit! Are you painful? I just wanna to hold you and snap a nice pic with you.. but I think it's alright for you since you never struggle to go off! ^^
Me and Suzuka(my japanese cousin).She was so exciting for the rabbit cause her mom are paranoid sort of bacteria/viruses/dirty stuff.
Have you seen a monkey ever smoke? It's awesome!!
Swing, swung~
Do Re Mi~
Good Night~

End

No comments: