Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Amusement

Why did you came to my house??
Why did you opened my cupboard??
Why did you asked me to find you the Memento??
Why did I droped the stupid ornament on the floor?
Why did I picked up the stupid thing??
Why I don't just leave it there?
So... Finally.. I knocked my head hardly to the cupboard!
That's all your fault!!
Sum more you laughed at me cause of the 'amusement' by me!!
You know how painful is it??
My tears are oozing out!!!
My forehead swollen on the spot..and it bleed a lil cause damage of skin's surface.
Luckily I can still use my hair the cover bruise on my forehead..
LEE JIA YI!!! I hate you!! I'll remember you! Watch out!

End

4 comments:

I'm wins said...

IS LI JIA-YI.....not LEE.....ok~
not my fault...is u stupid only lor....

yAo said...

I purposely write it wrongly de ma..cannot ar?? You so bad!!

I'm wins said...

ok i so bad want.
dont call me help u ask the canon,
waste my times and money~

yAo said...

ala ala..babi like that..